Throughout the experience of being part of the Sustainable Wardrobe Edit, I managed to:
- tidy up my wardrobe and let go of clothes that I have not worn for a long time,
- analysed my clothes based on your feedback and assessed their potential for my personal style by focusing on quality, style and comfort,
- be more appreciative about my longterm and vintage pieces of clothing,
- raise my awareness about conscious shopping and responsibility for recycling my clothes
- accept and appreciate that personal style does not need to be based on compromises (e.g. related to comfort or budget)
I really loved all the facts, tips and suggestions about styling and re/upcycling. I‘ve also enjoyed your insider knowledge as well as examples of case studies with other clients.